Having been to many live events over the last 15+ years, I can share from experience what sets Simplify & Amplify apart:
- intimacy – just you, me and 29 other lovely, supportive, positive, like-minded creative spirits in the room
- 100% content – because I’m still the how-to gal
- all-Alicia – no other speakers, no pitch-fest; I promise you won’t get sick of me though 😉
- tailored to the attendees – I ask you specifically what you most need from me during the retreat well before you even arrive
- connections and conversations before the retreat – to help you make the absolute most out of our in-person time together
- Business Ascension Models – you get to pick and customize the right business model for you with my help
- deep-level connections with me and your fellow attendees – attendees become fast friends and they are like family to me
- actual work done while you’re at the event – that’s why you’re there
- actual coaching given at the event – that’s why I’m there
- no high-pressure hyped-up NLP sales pitch – that’s just not my style, never had been, never will be
A few other fun things that make S&A unique:
- A plethora of food choices and time to enjoy them – no matter what your desired diet is!
- Portsmouth – a walking city of shops, restaurants, on the ocean – attendees even walk to Maine to get a lobster roll at Warrens!
- A large, airy meeting space with huge windows and lots of natural light
- I’m getting wind of a local hike being organized on the day after the event 😉
So what do you think? Is Simplify & Amplify the live retreat you’ve been searching for but have yet to experience?
I’d really love to have you join us…
Special early-bird discounted rate of just $197 is available for limited time…