Simplify & Amplify 2017 Policies
- If you decide not to attend Simplify & Amplify, you have up until 60 days before the event begins to ask for a refund. We’ll refund your ticket purchase, less a $100 bookkeeping fee. After the 60-day cutoff, cancellations are non-refundable. However, you may apply the funds to Alicia’s future events or any other products within one year.
- Tickets may be transferred to a friend, colleague, spouse, client or the like, by written request to our office, and only for the specific Simplify & Amplify dates/year for which they were purchased.
- Tickets are not transferable from one Simplify & Amplify dates/year to another Simplify & Amplify or any other events dates/year. If you do not attend the event you have purchased a ticket for, that ticket is forfeit and nonrefundable.
- Due to limited seating and Alicia’s desire that this event be the right decision for all, all ticket purchases must be approved and are at the sole discretion of Alicia Forest International. Any ticket purchases not approved will be refunded in full.
- Due to the very limited number of tickets for the event, no refund requests will be accepted after October 15, 2017. The reason for this is so all who attend honor their commitment to their decision and give themselves the gift of being fully present and open to learning, connecting and shifting over the course of the two days with Alicia and the other S&A attendees.
- Inspired Call with Alicia: The first 10 people with paid registrations for S&A will be invited to participate in a conference call with Alicia a few weeks before the event. If you are unable to attend the call, it will be recorded and the link to the recording will be made available to you within 24 hours of the call.
*If you do not agree with these policies, please do not purchase a ticket to this event, as they are non-negotiable.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.